Department of Science : Chemistry
Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG) & Research Centre in Chemistry
The Department of Chemistry was startedin 1971 along with the establishment of the college. It maintains a good academic standard consistently since its inception. Dr. A.S. Dixit and Dr. M.C. Jadhav have worked as heads of the Department of Chemistry, they have contributed substantially to the development of the department, they also made attempts to develop and enrich the library. The legacy of the department is being extended and developed by the present H.O.D. of Chemistry, Prof. (Dr.) K.H. Kapadnis.
Department also offered postgraduate courses since 2007. Including M.Sc.in Organic, Inorganic and Physical chemistry. The postgraduate admissions with intake of 72 (24 intakes for each M.Sc. Course) are based on merit and post-graduate programs are of four semesters with credit system. Department is also having Research centre in Chemistry, nearly 15 students are registered for Ph.D. in Chemistry under the Guidance of Principal Dr. B. S. Jagdale (08 Students) and H.O.D. Prof. (Dr.) K.H. Kapadnis (07 Students)
There are six faculties in the department . The faculty of department has been engaged in research. The department possesses sophisticated instruments to do research in a broad range of disciplines. These include G.M Counter, Spectrophotometer, Microwave synthesizer, Gouy Technique and for the theoretical study the Gaussian 03 W software.
- Two students of chemistry who were registered for Ph.D. at research Centre in chemistry of N.M. University Jalgaon. Under the guidance ofHead andProf.Dr. Kapadnis K.H.have been submitted their pree thesis synopsis.
- One student also submitted pree thesis synopsis at SPPU under the guidance of Dr. B.S. Jagdale.
- Mr. Vishal Birar, past student of the Department is currently doing Ph.D. atBrittan University UK is awarded as best research fellow by Royal society of chemistry, a very big achievement and department feel proud for the same.
- Mr. Rhaul Sing of M.Sc. Physical chemistry is selected for doing Ph.D. at south Koreauniversity ,Guided by our Department.
- Faculties presented paper at International, National level conferences.
- Mr.Chothe Bhushan M.Sc.II chemistry student is awarded with best presentation and encouragement award in the intercollegiate lecture competition held at A.C.S. college sinner on 16/02/2016.
- Every Year P.G.Students presented paper on National, state level seminar and workshop.
- Three students ofM.Sc. II organic chemistry were participated in the intercollegiate lecture competition held at T.C. College Baramati on 26/02/2016.
- Department experiences knowledge, success and dignity in society under the guidance of our principal Dr. Jagdale B.S.
- Currently department exercises U.G. and P.G. courses (Physical, Organic and Inorganic chemistry). The department has six faculty members.The faculties working in the Department are Prof. Dr. Kapadnis K.H., Dr.Mahale T.R., Dr. Pawar T.B., Dr. Hiray R.P., Dr.Chobe S. S.AND smt. Sadgir Nutan.
- Strength of student is more than forty for T.Y.B.Sc. Principal subject and One hundred and two for Post Graduate courses.
- Department conducted Best Chemistry Student quiz competition every year (BCS) and awarded a scholarship for best student of each class. Prizes are sponsored by prin. College (1500/- for each class).
- Dr.T.R.Mahale is visited with a moveable science laboratory to K.B.H. High school Canada corner Nashik of AdivashiSeva Samittee.
- Department has successfully organized for National Level Conference on “Emerging Trends in Chemistry and Nanoscience” Convener Dr.T.B. Pawar and Co-ordinated by Dr. Chobe S.S.
- Dr.T. B. Pawar is the Co-ordinator of Science association, under his guidance the college run a science exhibition programme in Science Department,gave experimental demonstration for 8th, 9th and 10th class which include in their syllabus. More than 1100 students came from different school of Nashik district and were participated in this exhibition. Our students P.G. Students Miss SonawaneDiptiBhikan, Miss MalpureAnkita, Mr. Kachole Vijay, Mr. TheteYogesh and Mr. Kolhe Roshan and explanation to 8th, 9th and 10th class students of the practical’s they are having for science in the syllabus.
- Dr. Kapadnis Kailas H. is promoted as a Professor in chemistry by Savitribai phule Pune University.
- Dr. Jagdale B.S. and Dr. Chobe S.S. are having Patent on “Solar Based Automotives Vehicle for water transportation”
- Dr. Chobe is having patent on “Sulphonamide chalcoan drug as antimicrobial agent”
- Mr. Adole Vishnu A. HAS BEEN toped the university in the 2010 year in organic chemistry and awarded gold medal.
- Three toppers among the five at university level in M.Sc. Inorganic Chemistry in 2013, 2014 and two in 2015.
- Department having Research Centre in Chemistry. Prof. (Dr.) Kapadnis K.H., Dr. Pawar T.B., Dr. Chobe S. S. are recognise guide of SPPU. As well Prof. (Dr.) Kapadnis K.H is a Guide of north maharastra university Jalgaon.
- More than 160 International, National research article are published in most reputed journals and at international conference.
- Dr. Jagdale B.S.having one national Book in his credit.
- Prof.Dr.K.H.Kapadnis having threeInternational reference books in his credit.
- Dr.T.R.Mahale having two state level reference books is in his credit.
- Dr.T.B.Pawar is the Co-ordinator of Science association under his guidance run a science exhibition programme in Science Department and National book in his credit
- Dr. S. S. Chobe is Academic and Research Coordinator, Vice Principal of College and two Reference books in his credit.
- Since 2007 around 40 students are qualified NET/SET/GATE examination.
- Department conducted Best Chemistry student Competition (BCS) as well poster and oral presentation competition every year.
- Department conducted international Year of Chemistry-2011 Intercollegiate Competition.
- Dr.T.B.Pawar worked as Co-ordinator of International Conference on “Innovations in Teaching , Learning and evaluation in higher education” ( ICITLE-2019) organised by College.
Courses conducted in the Department
|Sr. No.||Course Conducted||Strength of the Course|
|2||M.Sc. Physical Chemistry||24|
|3||M.Sc. Organic Chemistry||24|
|4||M.Sc. Inorganic Chemistry||24|
|T.Y. BSc.||2016-17||1) Gorankar Pushpak
2) Devada Dhanraj
3) Rathod Riddhi
|2017-18||1) Patil Pragati P.
2) Gavit Ramesh D.
3) Shinde Priyanka N.
|2018-19||1) Hulhule Punam B.
2) Kinchi Sangita B.
3) Bagul Manohar H.
|2019-20||1) Bagul Manohar Hari
2) Khinchi Sangita Babulal
3) Chakor Ravindra Rajaram
|M.Sc. Ist Year||2016-17||1) Gori Faiyaz N.
2) Desale Priyanka R.
3) Chaudhari Geeta K
|2017-18||1) Rathod Riddhi R.
2) Pandit Arjunkumar B.
3) Patil Gopal B.
|2018-19||1) Patil Pragati P.
2) Shinde Priyanka N.
3) Gavit Ramesh
|M.Sc. IInd Year (Organic Chemistry)||2016-17||1) Sayyad Sumaiya R.
2) Shaikh Sumaiya K.
3) Gulumkar Priyanka S.
|2017-18||1) Gori Faiyaz N.
2) Patel Mamata P.
3) Chaudhari Geeta K.
|2018-19||1) Patil Gopal B.
2) RathodRiddhi R.
|M.Sc. IInd Year (Inorganic Chemistry)||2016-17||1) Sonwane Deepti B.
2) Inamdar Ruhi K.
3) Deshmukh Amrita S.
|2017-18||1) Desale Priyanka R.
2) Magar Mansi H.
3) Sangale Manisha.
|2018-19||1) Patil Shital
|2019-20||1) Bhalekar Shraddha S
2) Pathare Chanchal
3) Patil Shital
|M.Sc. IInd Year (Physical Chemistry)||2016-17||1) Gare Namdeo Y.
2) Nankar Ankita H.
3) Kolhe Roshan M.
|2017-18||1) Sangale Archana D.
2) Joshi Sayali p.
3) Singh Sonam R.
|2018-19||1) Pedhekar Laxman S.
2) Thete Shital E.
3) Dughad Arti H.
|2019-20||1) Pedhekar Lxuman S.
2) Thete Shital. E
3) Dugad Arti
There is placement cell established by college, wherein several industries conduct campus interviews and select students. Through that several past students are actively working in the reputed companies like Sun Pharma, Lupin Pharma, zydus cadila, megafine, alkem,, centure,enaltech pharma , atul ,Delta fino chemicals, Mega fine, HCL and Wipro etc.
Prof. (Dr.) K. H. Kapadnis
Prof. (Dr.) K. H. Kapadnis is promoted as a professor in chemistry on 05/01/2017; He is a research Guide in chemistry of three reputed Universities i.e. University of Pune, North Maharashtra University and J.J.T. University Rajasthan. He presented paper at International Conference in Chemical Thermodynamics (ICCT) 2010 at Tsukuba science city, Japan during August 2010 and also participated and presented paper at 7 International, 16 National conferences , attended 13 State level Conferences and 23 one day workshops and seminars in India, He published around 84 national and international research articles in most of the reputed journals (some articles with impact factor 5-10) , his three international reference books and four text books for pune university were published.
Prof. (Dr.) Kapadnis worked as science faculty in charge for two years. He chaired a Ph. D Viva Voice at North Maharashtra University Jalgaon on 25th Jan. 2014. He is also a member Board of Editor for one International Journal. He was a member of Board of Studies in Chemistry (BOS) and Board of examination (32/05) member of Pune University during Aug 2010 –Aug 2015.
Prof. (Dr.) Kapadnis has got Best Teacher Award on 5th Sept.2012 from Panchavati SarvajanikVachnalaya, National level Best Teacher SamajikPrabodhan Award by Yuva Shakti SamajikSanstha Nashik on 23rd Dec.2012; Also He got SamajikPrabodhan Award for his Social Services from Yuva Shakti SamajikSanstha. He completed a Minor Research Project Sanctioned by UGC.
Prof. (Dr.) Kapadnis deliver lectures in four national Conferences, chaired a session in international conferences and was Guest of honor for Inaugural function at National & State level Seminars and conferences; He is also engaged for examination and research work with North Maharashtra University Jalgaon, Y.C.M.O. University Nasik, B.A.M. University, Aurangabad and Amravati University. He worked as paper setter for M.P.S.C. examination.
Two research students have been submitted pree synopsis thesis for North Maharashtra university.
- Recognized a research Guide in chemistry for University of Pune, North Maharashtra University Jalgaon and Shri. Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University Jhunjhunu Rajasthan.
- Working as Member Editorial Advisory Board of “Indian Journal of Research Studies in Pure and applied sciences ISSN 2321-1695.
- Five Research Students Registered under the guidance for SavitribaiphulePune University and Two Research Students Registered under the guidance for north Maharashtra University Jalgaon.
- Presented research articles in International conference at M.S.G College Malegaon Camp. Dist. Nashik and Malpani college sangamner dist. Nagar and chaired a session in both conferences.
- Published thirty research articles in international highly reputed journals with good impact Factor.
- He got best teacher awards fro Panchavati vachanalaya and national level award from yuva Shakti samajiksanstha Nashik.
Dr T. B Pawar
Dr T. B Pawar is working as Associate Professor in chemistry since from September 1991. UGC awarded Teachers Fellowship under FIP for doing Ph. D. and he completed Ph. D in chemistry in August 2003. He has presented paper in international conference on Pure and Applied Chemistry (ICPAC-2012) at University of Mauritius during July 2012. He presented research papers in different National and International conferences across India. 15 research articles are published in different reputed national and international Journals. He delivered lectures as Resource persons in different state level seminars and workshop. During the academic years 2017-2018 and 2018-19 He is the chairman of Science Association, and in august 2017, he organized a very successful science exhibition, “Professor Yash Pal Science Exhibition” He was worked as observer in different examinations run by CBSE at different cities as Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nashik, Selvas, and Dhule. Etc.
- Intermediates and Rearrangements in organic synthesis.
- Publisher : Himalaya Publishing House. ISBN: 978-93-5262-001-2.
- M.Phil and Ph.D. guide of Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Two minor research projects completed.
- Acting principal Arts, Science and Commerce College Nampur Tal- SatanaDist.Nashik (2010-2011)
- Vice-Principal Arts, Science and Commerce College Surgana, Tal- Surgana, Dist.Nashik (2013)
- Principal Arts, Science and commerce College Surgana, Tal- Surgana,Dist. Nashik. (17 October 2013 to 02 July 2015).
- Member of College Development Committee of L.V. H. Arts, Science and Commerce College Panchavati, Nashik.
- Camp on Adulteration awareness (especially Edible oil) at Rural area (At Tehare, Tal Malegaon Dist. Nashik) in September 2003.
Dr. R. P. Hiray
Dr. R. P. Hiray,working as an Assistant Professor in Department of chemistry at Loknete Vyankatrao Hiray College, Nashik
Dr. S. S. Chobe
Dr S. S. Chobe is working as an Assistant Professor in Department of chemistry. He completed Ph. D in Broad research area of Organic Synthesis of Bridged Novel Bioactive Heterocyclic. He has published and presented more than thirty two research articles in many International and National repute. He delivered lectures as Resource persons in different state level symposium and workshop.
- Greener Process for the preparation of sulphonamideDrugs.
- Solar Power Base Automatic Vehicle for Water Transportation” vide Application No. 201621042273, dated 12/12/2016.
Reviewer of Journals
- Journals of Research Chemical Intermediates.
- Journals of Medicinal Chemistry Research.
- Journals of Saudi Chemical Society.
- Medicinal chemistry Research.
- European Journal of chemistry.
Work experience on various Committees
In Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir Loknete Vyankatrao Hiray Arts, Science and Commerce College
- Academic and Research Co-ordinator of College.
- Worked as Assistant Co-ordinator of IQAC
- Worked as Co-ordinator, of National Conference “Emerging Trends in Chemistry and Nanoscience”
- Worked as Coordinator of NET/SET Guidance Cell
- Worked as member of Rusa Committee.
- Worked as member Science forum Conducted by Govt.of Maharashtra.
- Worked as paper setter and examiner of Savitribai Phule Pune University as well in S.R.T.M. University and college level
- Worked as member of DST and DBT Research Proposal Committee
- Worked as committee member (Subject Expert) Selection of Assistant Professor.
- Worked as member of Debating Competition at college.
- Recognized as a Research Supervisor and guiding M.Phil Students in the subject of Chemistry. SPPU, Pune.
- Ongoing Aspire mentorship research Project, Sanctioned by Research cell, BOD, SPPU Pune.
- Topic: “Synthesis and Insilco investigation azoles analogs as potent antifungal agent via green approach”
- A Reference Book on “Spectroscopic methods of organic compounds” ISBN: 978-97-87317-61-1.
- A Reference Book on “fundamentals of functional group in organic chemistry” ISBN: 978-97-87317-61-0.
Mrs. Nutan V. Sadgir
Mrs. Nutan V. Sadgir, is working as assistant professor in chemistry. She worked as research associate in R&D Synthesis Lab in Syngenta Bioscience Pvt. Ltd. Corlim, Panji, Goa forTwo years & five months. She worked as junior lab chemist in MAHAGENCO at Bhusawal Thermal Power Station.She has presented his research article in international, national conferences, seminar symposia and workshop.
Research Projects Ongoing research project sanctioned by UGC.
- Topic - “Synthesis of heterocyclic compound derived from chalcone”
Achievements of Students
- Since -2007 around 30 students are qualified NET/SET/GATE examination.
- Mr.Tidke Atul, Miss.Jayshree Patil, Mr. Bhangre Dhananjay, Mr.Gare Namdeo Qualified SET examination during year 2016-18.
- Mr. Bhagvan Mahale Qualified NET Examination.
- T.Y.B.Sc. Students Gorankar Pushpak,Devda Dhanraj, Hiray Yogesh stood 1st prize in Intercollegiate chemistry Quiz competition held at RYK Science college Nashik.
- M.Sc. Organic student Mr.Akash Pathak published a research article in international journal under guidance of Dr. B. S. Jagdale & Mr. Dhonnar S.L.
- M.Sc. Physical Chemistry student Mr.Rahul Singh published a research article in international journal under guidance of Dr. B.S.Jagdale & Mr. Koli P.B.
- M.Sc.Chemistry student participated and stud prize in annual gathering programme.
Department is having Research centre in chemistry affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.Dr. B. S. Jagdale, Prof. (Dr.) Dr. K. H. Kapadnis and Dr. T.B.Pawarare recognised Ph.D.guideand Dr.S.S.Chobe as M.Phil guide of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
Department has collaboration with C-MET Institute Pune and M.G.V.Mandirs pharmacy college for instrumental analysis.
Specific fields of Research
- Thermodynamic study of binary, ternary liquid mixtures and electrolyte, non electrolyte solutions.
- Density, viscosity and related parameters of solutions.
- Organic Synthesis.
- Green synthesis
- Computational organic chemistry - Density functional theory Study using Gaussian 03 W software.
- Synthesis and characterization of Schiff base compounds followed by their biological screening
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Residual pesticide determination from various vegetables and fruits
Major and Minor Research Projects Completed by the faculties
|Sr. No.||Name of the Faculty||Minor Project Completed||Minor Project ongoing||Major Projects||Financing Authority|
|1||Prin. Dr. Jagdale B. S.||01||00||00||UGC|
|2||Prof. (Dr.) Kapadnis K. H.||01||00||00||UGC|
|3||Dr. Pawar T. B.||02||00||00||UGC & B.C.U.D|
|4||Mr. Kadam V. V.||02||00||00||UGC & B.C.U.D|
|5||Dr. Chobe S. S. (Vice Principal)||00||01||00||Research Cell BOD, SPPU Pune|
|6||Mrs. N. V. Sadgir||00||01||00||UGC|
State Level Conference Organized
State level conference is organized by the department on Postcolonialism and Eco criticism on 5th & 6th Feb 2016. In the conference Dr.Milind Malshe,IIT,Powai was the Chief-Guest,and Dr. SatishDeshpande, BAMU Aurangabad, Dr.Shobha Shinde,North Maharashtra University,Jalgaon,Dr.Mabel Fernandis, BAMU Aurangabad, Prin. Dr.A.P. Patil, Ozar College, Dr.Seema Bhaduri,HPT College, Dr.Chetan Deshmane,HPT. were the resource persons.
State Level Seminar on “Digitalization of English Language and Literature Teaching” on 30th Jan. 2018 11 research scholars presented the research papers on different topics related with the theme of the seminar. Prof. Kishore Nikam was the convener and Dr. Sandeep Wagh was the Coordinator of seminar. The resource persons were as follows
- Dr. MilindMalshe, IIT Powai
- Dr. B. S. Valke
- Principal Dr. P.R.Bhabad
- Dr. Anjali Gautam
- Dr. Chetan Deshmane
The faculty of the department organized a workshop for junior college teachers in teaching the new syllabus for XII std class on Nov. 12 and 13, 2007
Net-Set workshop was organized by the department for PG students from (Jan.18) 2012-13.The following Resource Persons guided our students for 2nd & 3rd paper of NET/SET.
|Sr. No||Name of the Resource Person||Year|
|1||Prof. Parmar, Niphad College, Nashik||2012-13 (18th Jan.)|
|2||Prof. Dnyaneshwar Chavan Sakri, Dhule||2013-14|
|3||Prof. Trupti Sapkale, LVH||2013-14|
|4||Prof. Kishore Nikam, LVH||2013-14|
|5||Prof. Pratibha Ghuge, Nashik||2015-16 (19th Mar)|
|6||Prof. Swapnil Alhat, Nashik||2015-16|
|7||Prof.Swapnil Alhat, LVH College, Nashik.||2016-17 (16th Feb.)|
|8||Prof. Anil Awchare, LVH College, Nashik.||2016-17|
|9||Dr. Sandeep Wagh LVH College, Nashik.||2017-18|
|10||Prof. Kishore Nikam LVH College, Nashik||2017-18|
|11||Prof. Swapnil Alhat LVH College, Nashik.||2017-18|
The faculty of the department participated in spoken English and communication skill programms to provide training for newly appointed judges in Nashik court from Aug.6, 2008 to Aug. 12, 2008.
The faculty was involved in teaching to classes such as M.Sc. Zoology Part I – English for Scientists and BCS - Enriching Oral and Written Communication and now Visionary Gleam.
The faculty has taken some grammar classes for 11th & 12th std. students in the academic year 2016-17
The Innovative Practices
The following innovative practices have been followed by department of English.
- ICT methodology has been introduced (Internet Computer Technology)
- Audio-visual centre has been started.
- Language programms, movies, plays are screened frequently according to their need & syllabus.
- Exercises in listening and speaking skills are given by using lingua-phone machines and computer software (Language lab).
- Books are issued regularly to the students and staff.
- ‘A certificate course in English for Business’ has been started since 2007-08.
- The students are availed of opportunity to have wider exposure to the English language, newspapers (The Times of India) & the periodicals,Journals are displayed in the department.
- The students are encouraged to write creatively such as short stories, poems,articles etc. for the College Annual ‘Parijat’.
- In the academic year the students took part in intercollegiate soliloquy Competition held at HPT College on Commemorating Shakespeare 400. PallaviPawar ,M.A.II students bagged 1st prize of Rs.1000/- & also won Best Team Trophy in the competition.
- The students are deputed for paper presentation at inter collegiate level.In the year 2016-17 five students of the department took part in Paper Presentation Competition & Rahul Nair (S.Y.B.A) won second prize of 1000/- Rs.& Mahendra Gaikwad ( M..II) Received consolation prize in it.
- In the academic year 2016-17, Eleven students of the department took part in various debating & elocution competitions held at different places.
- In the academic year 2017-18 two students of MA II won best paper award at Paper Presentation Competition held at BRD Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Nashik-Road, Nashik; Anam Shaikh won the first prize in Best Paper Category and Asmita Rupawate won Second Prize in same Category.
- The department organized Guest Lecture Series for PG students since the year 2013-14.The following Resource Persons Delivered lectures for PG students in these series.
|Sr. No||Name of the Resource Person||Topic||Year|
|1||Dr. Vilas Salunkhe, Nashik||Shakespearean Drama||2012-13|
|2||Dr. Anjali Gautam, Bitcocollege||King Lear||2012-13|
|3||Dr. Mohini Gurav, Nashik||Spencerian Sonnets||2013-14|
|4||Dr. Chetan Deshmane, HPT||Elizabethan Age||2014-15|
|5||Dr. Sanjay Pagare ,Akole||Basic structure of Noun Phrase||2013-14|
|6||Dr. Ashok Chaskar,Pune||Credit System||2013-14|
|7||Dr. Seema Bhaduri, HPT||King Lear||2016-17|
|8||Prof.Vinaya Kelkar, KTHM||American Poetry||2016-17|
|9||Prof Vakil, Chandwad||The Spanish Tragedy||2016-17|
- Our department faculties, P.G. and U.G. students actively participated in demonstration of Science Experiments in Science association programme.
- Workshop and seminars are organized by the department which promotes high standard in college education by extending facility to teachers, students and researchers.
- Every year there is organization of “Best Chemistry Student competition” (BCS) for UG and PG students by attractive prizes which generate interest in chemistry.
- The BCS competition includes Poster presentation oral presentation and Chemistry Quiz.
- The 2011 year was celebrated as International Year of Chemistry (IYC) under the unifying theme “Chemistry our life, our future,” Through this theme we organize an Oral Presentation competition for post graduate students of chemistry at inter college level.
- Research methodology workshop was organised by department for M.Sc. Chemistry students to adopt the research culture among the students.
- NET/SET workshop conducted and running every year for P.G.Students
- Department smoothly running industrial visit every year UG and PG level as a part of syllabus.
- Students Participated in Various cultural and social activities.
Prof. (Dr.) K. H. Kapadnis
Professor and HOD
Dr. T. B. Pawar
Dr. R. P. Hiray
Dr. S. S. Chobe
Vice-Principal and Assistant Professor
Mrs. N. V. Sadgir
Faculties Non-Grant (CHB)
|Sr. No||Name of the Employee||Qualification||Designation|
|1||Miss. Jadhav Sheetal P.||M.Sc. Inorganic Chemistry||Lecturer|
|2||Miss. Chaudhari Manisha A.||M.Sc. Physical Chemistry||Lecturer|
|3||Miss. Khan Tabassum R.||M.Sc. Organic Chemistry||Lecturer|
|4||Miss. Shinde Vaishali P.||M.Sc. Physical Chemistry||Lecturer|
|5||Miss. Deshmukh Amruta S.||M.Sc. Inorganic Chemistry||Lecturer|
|6||Miss. Soluke Aruna B.||M.Sc. Organic Chemistry||Lecturer|
|7||Miss. Joshi Sayali P.||M.Sc. Inorganic Chemistry||Lecturer|
|Sr. No||Name of the Employee||Qualification||Designation|
|1||Mr. Dhonnar Sunil Laxman||M.Sc.NET Organic Chemistry||Lecturer|
|2||Miss Jadhav Sheetal P.||M.Sc.Inorganic Chemistry||Lecturer|
|3||Miss Chaudhari Manisha A.||M.Sc. Physical Chemistry||Lecturer|
|4||Miss Shinde Vaishali P.||M.Sc. Physical Chemistry||Lecturer|
|5||Miss Deshmukh Amruta S.||M.Sc.Inorganic Chemistry||Lecturer|
|6||Miss Salunke Aruna B.||M.Sc.NET,SET Organic Chemistry||Lecturer|
|7||Miss JoshiSayali P.||M.Sc.Inorganic Chemistry||Lecturer|
|Sr. No||Name of the Employee||Qualification||Designation|
|1||Mr. J. R. Kedare||B.Sc.||Lab Assistant|
|2||Mr. B. S. Deore||H.S.C.||Lab Attendant|
|3||Mr. S. M. Kale||M.A.||Lab Attendant|
Visiting Faculties for M. Sc. Chemistry
|Sr. No||Name of the Teacher||Qualification||Specialization|
|1||Dr. Mehdi Hasan||M.Sc. Ph.D.||Physical|